Oulton Park 21st May FE

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm. Not done a TD this year yet. Need to start I suppose, what group you booked?

Never been to Oulton, been watching S1000RR going around. Track looks awsoume, very tempted to join u guys

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the lads tootles round under 1:50s most laps so will be following him

You'll sail 2 minutes fella , no mither

And if you don't , it doesn't matter , have fun and make your heart beat fast, and go home with your bike in tact
We don't race , I for one can't afford too.......and I'm shit ;)

Last edited:
Its not the best track to make use of all the horses but I could do sub 2 minute laps on the RSV2 so it will be interesting to see if I can take a few seconds out of that.

Its not the best track to make use of all the horses but I could do sub 2 minute laps on the RSV2 so it will be interesting to see if I can take a few seconds out of that.
Yeah you are right , pipped 2 minutes on my Superduke , it'll be the first time on the sausage muncher at oulton for me

Yeah but that was before I had a few small health opportunities :(
Just for fun nowadays , it's all about keeping upright.
I had a speight of trying to go faster which always seemed to coincide with scraping plastic and being winded so I gave that up .
Couple of the lads have never been either , it's usually easy to see if the groups mismatched and you can ask for a change up or down

You coming mr zilla ? Be nice to see you , I thought you'd flogged it ;)

I want to come, not sure yet though. Supposed to be working, so would have to throw a sickie, no pay and then have to hire a van to get bike to circuit.

Latest posts

Back