one armed guy in the fast group

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cally1066

Reaction score
I did a track day at Anglesey on Friday and was amazed to see a guy with one arm that was missing at the shoulder in the fast group, unbelievable skill to ride a bike that quick with one arm I thought he was amazing and still cant get my head around it lol

im not sure what bike he was on bob but I think you may be right, I think it was grey or black

If it's the same one I've ridden with over this side of the country and in France and Belgium, he told me he was born with only one arm and just got on with life, credit to him, there's an awful lot of whingers out there moaning about f-all!!!

There was a guy of the same description at the open pit lane at Snetterton earlier this month. Major respect.

I met a young guy at the ring a few years back who had an arm amputated, he was riding a cbr600rr. We got chatting at our hotel, he said the only thing he struggled with was putting his leathers on oh and he wanted to slow the speed of the steering.
Hats off !

There was a guy of the same description at the open pit lane at Snetterton earlier this month. Major respect.

I saw him - he wasnt hanging about either. you have to respect his grit and determination.

We have a bloke at work who rides with a left hand throttle and thumb brake after loosing his right arm in a motorbike accident. Still fast too!

Not sure if same one but seen similar. Chap in our neck of the woods had road accident, lost his leg and use of his arm who's just got his acu licence !!
Fair play........and bloody quick

Yup, this guy was at snetts a couple of months back......he was on a Black R1.....got T Boned that day by someone. But he just got his second bike out and he was away again.....and foookin rapid!!!!

Latest posts

Back