Old To The Forum

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

HALLS1K

Hi Guys,

Been here a while and thought it was about time I posted an introduction. My name is Dan and I have a 2016 S1000RR in black. Cleaned and prepared ready for my first track day on Monday :)

profile.jpg

Welcome Dan, nice ride with a few well judged add-ons :)

- Sent from Mobile

Hi Dan, your bike looks minty mint, agree with Alex, looks like you've put the right bits on. Where are you doing your first track day? Remember to drop your tyre pressures to the low 30's before you go on track, relax and enjoy it

Welcome to the forum Dan!

As the others have said, bike looks great and fingers crossed you get some dry track time on Monday.

Enjoy the forum

Oli

Cheers for the welcomes. Track day is at Castle Coombe and weather forecast is wet 7-9am then 15 degrees and dry until 3pm so hopefully get some dry laps. I am riding to the circuit so will wear waterproofs over leathers and hopefully start the day dryish.

Almost all of my add-ons were researched and selected based on posts here so thanks everyone for your posts and sharing your knowledge. I will post some closeups of the bits I have added on a new thread in the Showroom section.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard mate... nice looker you have there..

Hope its dry for your trackday.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back