Oban Sunday 24th..

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Anyone fancy a wee run to Oban today... me and my mate are heading aroumd 1ish as he is working till then..

Weather dependant as always !

stuarts phone

Hi Mac,
Olu Deniz, Turkey. Was a bit apprehensive about going last week but was no need to worry.
Hit 50 degrees today :peach:

Bloody hell that's hot, you've had no need to don your body armor then? I bet that Scottish skin's looking like a raspberry ripple! Not that I'm jealous... :tan:

love turkey loupe , been a few times , 5 star all inclusive, living like a king for 2 weeks can't beat it, would go back in a second..... talking the wife into it is the hard part lol

Never been but a friend said its full of fat rich Russians with harems of seriously hot birds so my missus is somewhat reluctant to go. Can't see the problem.

That photo looks deserted loupe, anyone else there?

Never been but a friend said its full of fat rich Russians with harems of seriously hot birds so my missus is somewhat reluctant to go. Can't see the problem.

lol that's about spot on soof!

Haha yeah there's a few like that Soof.
Yes that pic was taken when the big fat rich Russian vacated the Restaurant with his flunkies and left me to treat the staff with two bob tips....
The women are hot as, I need to borrow Stuart's "Maverick" mirrored sunglasses so I don't get caught looking.
I feel like an old pervert but camel toe is very addictive and even the moose knuckle can be appealing after a few Mojitos .
F**k it, I'm on holiday lol.

Bloody hell that's hot, you've had no need to don your body armor then? I bet that Scottish skin's looking like a raspberry ripple! Not that I'm jealous... :tan:

Lol full armour on.
White knee high socks, knotted hankie, factor 50 and a copy of the sun in my back pocket. I love blending in when I'm on holiday.

Egypt is same Soof... the russian chicks are incredible but they never crack a smile, maybe its because they are with some big fat Oligarch...wonder if Amazon do a book on how to become one !

stuarts phone

Back