Nice day for a ride

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Home Brew Camera Mount - Rear Cowl

Its been a cracker Stu, spent the Morning drilling the locks of my Office as I lost the keys on a building site yesterday, then in the afternoon fixed the fuel gauge on my Adventure using the ignitor button off a gas fire, I kid you not. BMW quoted me ?160 plus vat to do it, cost ?8.99 for the ignitor.

Oban tomorrow for a fish supper, meant to be a cracker as well.

JimmyMac

Re: Home Brew Camera Mount - Rear Cowl

Its been a cracker Stu, spent the Morning drilling the locks of my Office as I lost the keys on a building site yesterday, then in the afternoon fixed the fuel gauge on my Adventure using the ignitor button off a gas fire, I kid you not. BMW quoted me ?160 plus vat to do it, cost ?8.99 for the ignitor.

Oban tomorrow for a fish supper, meant to be a cracker as well.

JimmyMac

Really Jimmy... probs too cold for me... my hands were numb today.. but it was a belter of a day... I threw mine up on stand, cleaned and lubed the chain, checked tyres and fluid levels.. etc

What way do you come over.. presume you come from fife/stirling area.. Crieff-Comrie-Crianlarich etc... no bad wee run that, good when the weathers nice and the roads "clean"

I always think the fun starts for us around half way up Loch Lomondside toward Crianlarich.. anyhow enjoy Jimmy

Listen you've got hunnerza money just get a guy in and get they locks changed !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back