S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atitdi

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm from Hungary. This is my 2016 S1000RR. Previously i owned a 2013 modell, but this newer is much better overall.

Hi, Welcome to the forum,

Thrown it around the Hungaroring? Are there many tracks in Hungary?

Welcome along .. Nice looking bike.

Where abouts in Hungary are you?

I went to Szeged many years ago - installed some networking gear in a hospital (well, the labs) next to a hospital. Interesting hitchhikers down the M5 (I think it was the M5 anyway) :) Spent a very cold January night looking for the brothel .. came back frozen to the core and out of luck..

Next time maybe :)

Not tracked yet, only in streetfighter mode.:)
With my previous RR i went to Kakucs Ring, but that is a very small course. The other best track for bikes in here the Pannonia Ring. And the Hungaroring for sure.

Welcome along .. Nice looking bike.

Where abouts in Hungary are you?

I went to Szeged many years ago - installed some networking gear in a hospital (well, the labs) next to a hospital. Interesting hitchhikers down the M5 (I think it was the M5 anyway) :) Spent a very cold January night looking for the brothel .. came back frozen to the core and out of luck..

Next time maybe :)

I'm living in the capital city, Budapest.
Yes, that is the M5, mainly straights, nothing interesting :D
We have not enough place for a good spirited driving, but the M?tra hill is a good route.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHjHdn3B7Wo&t=188s

Latest posts

Back