Newbie from Essex

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davestephens

Reaction score
Hi,

Just picked up my HP4 Carbon Yestereday :eek: Did 200 miles on it, only 400 to go before it gets sorted!

Stunning bike and easy to ride for a beginner (not had my licence a year yet :apathy: )

Dave

I tried cannons but they said earliest I could get one was March 2014! So I went to Coopers Tonbridge and he got me one in 2 weeks :)

Welcome Dave. Cracking bike! That's where I got my 2012 s1kr from, good service so far as long as BMW DE don't get involved.

I think so, is he the boss? I delt with Chris, the German guy, but he introduced me to his boss, and also the guy working on my bike at the time, who was very enthusiastic and took time to chat about bikes in general and the old bikes he is restoring not just the HP4. He even showed me pictures! Very impressed.

Hi Dave, Welcome to the forum. Great choice of bike. Picked my HP4 carbon up at the end of May and have done nearly 900 miles. It was great to get through the first service and have the full package available. It has silly power (as have the S1000RR's) so take it steady!! The only thing about that comment is that the harder you ride it the better it feels. You will no doubt find what I mean if you haven't already. Don't forget to get some protection for the oil cooler and radiator as stones will soon damage them.

Picked my HP4 carbon up at the end of May and have done nearly 900 miles.

Considering this has been the best summer in 7 years...... I picked mine up back end of July and have done 1500 already. It does need a wash though.:stupid:

I bought the Evotech guards for radiator and oil cooler. They fit perfectly and look good. They utilise the existing cooler to radiator bolts and hook over the top of the rad and bottom of the cooler.

Latest posts

Back