newbee

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazzer_1965

Reaction score
Hi All

Thanks for the add, just bought my 1st S1000RR and am loving it, even though I have only managed 121 miles on it since I picked it up in November. I went for the black and Red option as this is 1 of the new 2016 colour options so I know there will not be to many out there. I am really looking forward to the better weather and getting some real miles in, I am also looking forward to the NW 200 and will be heading over from the wednesday till the sunday.

So my question is does anybody know when the tickets for the grandstands go on sale, I have my hotel and ferry booked but can't seem to find any info on the release of these tickets. I was on the outskirts last year but would rather be able to view more of the racing from one of these positions this time.

Thanks

Hi Dazzer, welcome to the site. Cant help you with the NW200 info, never sat in the stands before. Usually hang about University corner and at the roundabout. Hope you keep enjoying your new bike and enjoy the NW.

JimmyMac

Hi dazzer. Any pics? I liked that colour scheme when it was announced on the press release last year but not seen a real world bike yet.

Hi JimmyMac,

Haha thats magic cheers, I've been searching for these for ages what an Ejyt I am - will be on the case for these today.

:eek:

attachment.php

Does anyone know is the Red colour on the black/red model is the same as the Red on the Red/white model? looks so from the picture

Hi Dazzer, cracking colour, first I've seen, really nice.

Is that the Bass Rock behind you? I can see that from my house but from a different angle.

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Hi JimmyMac

Thanks, yeah I love the colours on it and yes it is the Bass rock, I see you live on the other side of the water...I stay down in Cockenzie so its a nice quick run to north berwick when the weather is ok

Hi Dazzer, you'll no have any photos of your bike with the twin chimneys as a backdrop then!! Watched the Leven lum come down a couple of years back but missed yours falling. Used to look over at them when playing golf at Leven.

JimmyMac

Hi Dazzer, you'll no have any photos of your bike with the twin chimneys as a backdrop then!! Watched the Leven lum come down a couple of years back but missed yours falling. Used to look over at them when playing golf at Leven.

JimmyMac

Hi Jimmy, yeah you are right on that score, no more pics of the chimneys. was some day when they came down - my wife was in tears...lol

Back