Newb

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BADBOY

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm
A newb to any kind of forum and a new owner of an S1000RR 2011
I'm in the south west area (Somerset)

Looking forward to sharing hints and tips.

I've already just replaced some bolts on the side stand! Quite a common problem I've read!

Luckily I was aware of the recalls when researching so found it in time and no mishaps.

Cheers 🚲💨💨💨💨💨💨

Welcome, not sure if there are other members near you but I am sure they will let you know.
Any pics ?

Hi,
I've not seen many S-Thou's round my way, but we'll see.
If I figure out how to upload I'll put some pics on of what she looks like at the mo. Got a few things I'd like to do.
And I'm designing a belly pan extension at work as I'm in the industry and want to cover that ugly cat!

s1000rr.JPG

welcome mate, nice a tidy :) use mine for work most days so its not so tidy :upset:

Cheers Fenick! I've been taking mine to work quite a bit, but will be just a summer weekend toy, I will try not to commute too much. Got a Hotbodies Screen to go on this weekend and some stomp grips! :scooter:

Hi and welcome looks a nice clean bike.

Thanks mate, She is clean and subtle, just fitted a new black Double bubble screen, from hot bodies with the 'open vent' style.
I think it looks better than that 'handle' look? What do you guys think?
All i need now is the lower two fasteners in black, just to set it off.

photo1_zps2a039993.jpg

Before
photo2_zpscf9c8607.jpg

photo3_zps7daeb631.jpg

Removal

photo4_zps932344e4.jpg

Latest posts

Back