New s1000rr owner

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there

Recently bought s1000rr red / white.
2012 1 owner and 6600km on the odometer.

Before I had Yamaha R6 2009 in 4 years.
Weather in Sweden permits than that you cant test drive killing machine yet

Hi Jugge, welcome to the site. Nice to have some more international members here. Where in Sweden are you? How long is your riding season up there?

JimmyMac

Lives in Stockholm and unfortunately the season here in Sweden is May to September, though it can rain sometimes for many days, the weather stinks here.
Then we have expensive insurance on the whole.

Lol... love your description of the weather it made me laugh...unfortunately as I look out my Window Scotlands weather stinks as well Jugge.

Anyway mate enjoy the forum and the chat.

Stuart..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hey Jugge, Just been looking at an atlas and noticed I will be in Sweden in July/August for a few days. If you would like to meet up for a ride let me know. I will be on a GS Adventure heading to Nordkapp before heading east to China.
Be nice to have an International forum meet up, I think it will be the first? I will try my best to bring some Scottish sunshine.

JimmyMac

Hey Jugge, Just been looking at an atlas and noticed I will be in Sweden in July/August for a few days. If you would like to meet up for a ride let me know. I will be on a GS Adventure heading to Nordkapp before heading east to China.
Be nice to have an International forum meet up, I think it will be the first? I will try my best to bring some Scottish sunshine.

JimmyMac

Of course we can meet, I and some of our motorcycle club can meet you and show you a bit of Swedish culture.
Say to the just in time when you arrive so we can arrange up with our jobs.

Latest posts

Back