New person

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great Guy

Reaction score
Hi, I have just joined this forum. I currently have a fireblade but I am thinking of part exing it for the new S1000RR.
So I will be researching and reading the reviews of forum members who have this bike.
I must say, it looks a fantastic bike, especially in red. I will test drive one in the next few weeks.
Thanks. Great Guy.:crash_smilie:

Poor Honda. That's another defector. They must have noticed the trend by now surely? Surely they are planning a repost to the R1, SThou, Ninja...

Welcome along.

Welcome my friend. I came from an GSXR1000 K8 to the S1000RR Sport and I am blown away by the whole package I must say.

Welcome along. Take one out for a test but get one that's not limited. You have probably read about my problems but the bike makes up for all that and I'm happy to get another one.

Welcome along. Take one out for a test but get one that's not limited. You have probably read about my problems but the bike makes up for all that and I'm happy to get another one.
Thanks you guys.

Latest posts

Back