S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukemcb

Reaction score
Good Morning Folks,

I have finally taken the leap and bought my first BMW Motorbike, I have gone for a 2020 Gen4 in Hockenheim Silver. After my first short ride on it, I can honestly say it is definitely the best bike I have ever ridden, and I look forward to my next ride.

My previous bike was a Ducati Supersport, was a lovely bike and super comfortable to ride. Unfortunately I had someone pull out on me a few months back so was a write off, hence the upgrade.

I've wondered about those Supersports before, recommended, more of a tourer or still too sporting?

It kind of sits in the middle of sports and tourer in my opinion. Looks like a sports bike, very comfortable (but not as comfortable than a proper tourer). I used it for commuting into London and it definitely worked well in town in terms of power delivery and on the motorways had a lot of torque in the high revs range. Perfect bike for someone who wants to take a step towards Supersports but is not willing to fully commit.

Latest posts

Back