New Member Ipswich

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the kickboxer

Reaction score
Hi Guys (and Girls), tried to post yesterday but failed. Sold my Repsol blade and got one of these here S1000rr thingys, not sure if theyre any good, perhaps you can tell me. I have been on bike forums before, I hope you are all just as friendly as the CBR forum and not miserable shits like the Ducati forum. If it's like other forums, I need to get my post count up before I have access to other things.

Glen.

Welcome, It's possibly quiet here at times...but not cause we're being rude. Just the numbers are lower than some other forums. There is a Premium section that has to be paid for...but you'll be ok in the standard sections for a while I'm sure.

Best advice on all forums is to search first and then ask questions. (Though we're all guilty of not searching).

BTW NCFC vs ITFC was good fun wasn't it :) :p OTBC!!

Hey, another fireblade gets sold, I've made the switch too.
There's a few over here now...
What RR did you go for?

Hi Guys (and Girls), tried to post yesterday but failed. Sold my Repsol blade and got one of these here S1000rr thingys, not sure if theyre any good, perhaps you can tell me. I have been on bike forums before, I hope you are all just as friendly as the CBR forum and not miserable shits like the Ducati forum. If it's like other forums, I need to get my post count up before I have access to other things.

Glen.

Hi Glen, no post count requirements here. You need to post here first before you can use the site, which you have now done, so you shouldn't have any problems now.

You can access all the regular stuff and post for free, if you decide to donate to the site you get access to the members only areas which have a few useful goodies, but more the point, the site costs a few quid to be hosted, and the low subscriptions reflect the fact that turtle (the boss) isn't doing this for profit. Every little helps etc.

Tell us a bit about what bike year /mods/ options etc you have bought, or even a pic or two. Cheers!

Hi Glen , I've still got my blade(s) but rather ride the beemer :biggrin-new:

Hey, another fireblade gets sold, I've made the switch too.
There's a few over here now...
What RR did you go for?

I got a 2014 model registered in Dec 2013, it has a full Akra system, presumably with O2 elim plugs somwhere, some grotty levers that are soon to be replaced, an MRA tinted screen, Oh and a full length carbon bellypan.

s1000.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice, bit different with those wheels. Full system and full carbon belly pan - nice :).

Latest posts

Back