New member in Surrey

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farenheit

Reaction score
Hey
I'm a non-rider, 33yo and contemplating learning. I live in Surrey and saw a S1000RR at Boxhill this weekend...an absolute beauty of a bike. I've joined to find out more about the model.
Cheers
Dale

Welcome mate, riding any bike is great fun and gets you from A to B in an involving way that you just don't get from a car, the S1000 is more or less the pinnacle of bike development and is an incredible bit of kit that on the one hand is faster than more or less anything you can register for the road yet is easy going enough to use comfortably at any speed. Give middle of the road the middle finger and get your test passed!

Hi Dale, It's great that you have an interest in learning to ride. The deal Soofsayer has mentioned is a great way to get introduced to biking and the brand. Good luck with whatever you decide.

JimmyMac

Hi Dale.. motorcycling is a fantastic hobby, the freedom and connection with the road and your surroundings is second to none, every person on here has been in your position.

What Soofsayer has recommended is ideal. I hope you move forward and get involved. The lads have outlined the capabilities and performance of the 1000cc but there are loads of superb and stylish bikes for beginners...

Anyone on here will help and give you guidance...

Stuart

Hi gents
Thanks for the friendly advice and support, the model might not seem an obvious choice for a beginner but certainly appealed to me. I've checked out the BMW site and the 7 day course they offer is a great deal. until then I might be the guy you see drooling over your bike at Boxhill!
Cheers
Dale

Hi gents
Thanks for the friendly advice and support, the model might not seem an obvious choice for a beginner but certainly appealed to me. I've checked out the BMW site and the 7 day course they offer is a great deal. until then I might be the guy you see drooling over your bike at Boxhill!
Cheers
Dale

Get your CBT done.. you will be hooked

Hi and welcome.
As Stuart says, just book it. I hear loads of guys saying they wish they had time to get their licence and few actually do it.
Its a real stress buster just concentrating on the next corner ahead, If you're lucky and get in " the zone" it's an amazing feeling just you and the bike.

Welcome to the forum.... I am from Surrey.... I was not a Boxhill this past weekend but I still like to watch my bike

Attachments

• image-1691394292.jpg
    image-1691394292.jpg
    679.2 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back