New member from the Garden of England

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbyburns81

Reaction score
Afternoon,

New member based in Kent & hopefully a new owner soon. Been eyeing up the S1000R for a while now (currently ride an Aprilia Tuono) & if I can find a good deal between now & the new reg in September I may well take the plunge. Would consider a late plate used one but with some of the PCP deals about on new ones it don't make sense.

Chow for now, Robbo

Welcome to the forum robbo, best of luck with your search, dealers will be wanting to clear used stock before the new reg so you might find a good deal out there.

Cheers for the warm welcome lads, looks an ace & busy forum.

Am after the s1000r. Well I was until I told the wife I got a demo booked next week, showed her a picture & she asked why I want an old mans bike, lol.

Cheers for the warm welcome lads, looks an ace & busy forum.

Am after the s1000r. Well I was until I told the wife I got a demo booked next week, showed her a picture & she asked why I want an old mans bike, lol.

Defintely missed an R off the bike you're looking at :)

welcome, BTW. Go full-on Double R... You won't regret it!

Robbo, cancel test ride of the r and re book for RR, your Mrs is right, RR comfortable all day long and no problem two up at all with a grab rail, it comes with outrageous power, handling and gadgets that makes the competition look lame, do it!

Robbo, cancel test ride of the r and re book for RR, your Mrs is right, RR comfortable all day long and no problem two up at all with a grab rail, it comes with outrageous power, handling and gadgets that makes the competition look lame, do it!
Man talks sense Robbo. I had a GS before and the RR is more comfortable... Find a reason, and JUST DO IT!

Ha ha, maybe I'll try both then! Looks wise the RR wins hands down but financially & for its purpose (road riding, got an old 600 I throw around the track occasionally) the R ticks all the boxes.

Only ever me on the bike so the wife's opinion don't really count, she was a hardcore pillion until our 3 sprogs came along.

Welcome, I'd take a 2012 RR over a '15 R fwiw. Might make the man maths work better ;)

- Sent from Mobile

Latest posts

Back