new leathers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thankfully my Evo 2s are starting to give a bit after a couple of rides out....they were so damn tight when i bought them I could hardly breath! Glad i took advice and went for a tight fit....they're starting to feel really comfortable :)

One negative thing i'm noticing is the inside of my right knee is getting really hot against the frame of the bike! This wasn't happening at all with my old leathers....anyone else experiencing this? I'm wondering if there should be more leather in that area of the knee or some form of insulation?? Anyone got any suggestions of a fix? Cheers ;)

I don't notice it - but then when I have the Tech suit on I tend to have on a base layer...and maybe I just don't hold the tank tight enough!

I don't notice it - but then when I have the Tech suit on I tend to have on a base layer...and maybe I just don't hold the tank tight enough!
Cheers Alex....will try a base layer to see if that helps ;-) ....maybe i'm holding the tank too much! :/

Back