New HP4 Owner Here....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinT

Reaction score
Hi people of the BMW bike world, I have just traded in my Ducati 848 Evo Dark for a BMW HP4. Should be picking up the bike at the beginning of November, just hope the weather holds out so i can take it out :nightmare:.

Anyway just wanted to say hi, im sure i will be one here all the time now lol..

Thanks,

Justin

10696204_10204931395147278_488084998862548807_n.jpg

Hi, welcome. Be interested to know your yoke number when you have it and maybe post it in the hp4 garage section thread on them. Must be one of the last HP4s to be sold new?

Thanks for your welcome, I sure will post the yoke number when i pick it up. The dealer told me the same thing this is one of the last HP4's left in the country. Happy to be the owner. Is there much difference between the HP4 and the s1000rr and i only test rode the rr and went for the HP4?

Is there much difference between the HP4 and the s1000rr and i only test rode the rr and went for the HP4?

Same basic bike but with the Sachs front end and ddc. I did similar to you, kinda. Put down my money for the hp4 then a few weeks later decided to test ride an rr to be sure I'd be happy with the bike before it arrived (3 month wait I think). The standard bike was fantastic, I wondered how the hp4 was going to be any different. It is, you'll have to wait to find out, that's part of the fun of taking delivery of a limited production homologated track bike ! Enjoy.

Welcome, you won't be disappointed with the HP4, it's smooth and handles as if it were a 600 sports bike, great fun in the twisties, and safe.

Latest posts

Back