New hp4šŸ˜š

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gappo Mancini

Reaction score
Hi all, just got a 2013 hp4 in the last few days. Have only had the one spin but it's amazing. I'm coming from a fireblade here in southern Ireland and mostly for road riding as the tracks over here might as well be non existent. A mate of mine got his hp4 just over a year ago and since then all I've been doing is thinking about one so finally took the plunge. Need to get gearing sorted (as the previous owner had it set up for race shifting) but once that's done I'll be more at ease. Looking forward to getting to know the bike a bit better with the help of yourselves.

Gappo.

Hi Gappo, great choice of bike, you will become obsessed if you're anything like the rest of us.

You certainly don't need tracks over there, plenty of great roads, welcome to the site and enjoy your new bike.

JimmyMac

There's only a hand full here from ireland
Think there's one or two from down your way
What did you have before and where did you get it as they don't come up very often over here

Yes they're rare enough, guy I bought it off had her from new, akrapovic end can has a ding on it but nothing that can't be sorted.

I have a fireblade also but I hope to hold onto it. She has 73k miles up and it wouldn't pay me to sell it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back