New Here.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diablorojo21

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Jon, I mostly go by Red. I ride a 2015 BMW S1000rr. I've owned a few bikes and love to get out and ride. I ride mostly on weekends and holidays however a nice summer night ride is always best. I ride the suffolk and norfolk area mostly but, I am always looking for new places to ride. I want to do track days and have no fear of riding hard and fast, but CONTROLLED and safe for my skill level. I look forward to reading, answering, and participating in the forums. Thanks for the add. Alex, thanks for all the pointers and discount sites. Thank you.

V/r

Red

Hi Red, good to meet you at Snetterton, sorry I was a bit rushed. Wanted to get home in daylight, which I just about managed.

Welcome to the site. Hope you find it useful.

- Sent from Mobile Device

I understand. I don't like cold dark rides home either. I passed you will all that luggage strapped on, I can only imagine how long it took to get it all sorted.

Red, forgot to mention, if you change to BMW LED indicators you'll need to get the dealer to make an ECU change to make them blink correctly.

Back