New BSB Season - who's on BMWs?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickS1K

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
I see the first BSB test times list a certain L Haslam on a BMW. I know it's Hickman and Brookes at FHO, and Danny Buchan is still with Synetiq - I don't think Leon is his teammate, are TAS running two bikes this year, if so who's on the 2nd one?

Leon is on his own bike for sure.

FHO are the factory supported team now. TAS/Synetiq were dropped by BMW. Which TBH makes sense especially with the TT success...

New BSB Season - Who's on BMWs?

Paddock rumour is that TAS Synetiq BMW will only be running Buchan this season in BSB. Seeley will also be racing for them, but in Superstock 1000.

Re: New BSB Season - Who's on BMWs?

Paddock rumour is that TAS Synetiq BMW will only be running Buchan this season in BSB. Seeley will also be racing for them, but in Superstock 1000.

Did they 'drop' Irwin or did he leave and they just decided to scale back after losing BMW support?

Just saw something on Instagram that said Synetiq are still BMW Official Supported Team in 2023, so sounds like a downgrade rather than a dumping. FHO website doesn't seem to say anything yet - just that they used BMW officially supplied bikes last year.... maybe all will become clearer when the marketing for the new season kicks into gear.

Latest posts

Back