New boots

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice boots, are they worth the money? I toyed with the idea of getting a set but bought sidis and a shoei instead.
Santa might be good to me this year

Will let you know after using them for a while. Feel quality. From moto-in in Germany. Less than ?400 for Evo vortex goretex

Will let you know after using them for a while. Feel quality. From moto-in in Germany. Less than ?400 for Evo vortex goretex

Always fancied a pair myself but always put off with price. ?400 is a lot but ones I've looked at in the past were upwards of ?6-700 .

These are ridiculously comfortable as well as feeling "safe" due to the armour. Had to move gear lever up as sole to top is larger but nothing drastic. Can't comment on waterproofing but even in a week they feel far better than my Alpinestar SMX plus or Sidi black rain. Leather is very supple and the curved zip to stop it ripping open in an accident looks as if it would work. Daytona will resole as well. Worth the money in my opinion. Done 500 miles this week in them so they are already less than ?1 per mile

Latest posts

Back