New bikes

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1kgaz

Reaction score
So with the latest release of bikes do you think BMW have done enough to improve the S1 RR ? .

I think that they will have some competition from the R1 but its an unknown, the S1000rr has a proven record i think the electronics will be a lot better.
I think the H2 will be over priced.

Will be an interesting year, and some fun on test rides

I think the Beemer will have the best electronics package. They are all starting to catch up horse power wise, but the time they've spent doing that, BMW have spent refining their bikes electronics. Maybe they should have offered a monobloc brake upgrade though??

Maybe the BMW electronics will now be as good as Ducati and Aprilia ?

I don't think the Yamaha will have as much bhp as they claim it will. The cross plane engine only produced around 150 bhp , Yamaha are claiming about 180+.

Would love to test ride the R1 and the H2, the S1000rr will be a great if slightly uglier the the older models (debatable) , my brothers got an rsv4 which is great what a noise but totally different to my s1000rr, I do alot of commuting no way I could live with the rsv4 as a day to day bike, the S1000rr just takes it in its stride :)

My mate traded his BMW in for a new rsv4 had it a two months and hated it and has now gone back to the BMW after trying the panigale R1 and zx10

Latest posts

Back