New bike

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickruss1

Reaction score
Hi guys just thought I would say hi I'm new to the forum. Got myself a BMW s1000rr yesterday its a 2012 can't believe how fast the thing is. I've been driving a 2009 gsxr 600 for the past 4 years so this thing is like a rocket ship to me look forward to getting on here more don't no how to put up a pic if I figure out I will pop one up 👍👍

file:///Users/test/Desktop/IMG_0807.jpg.html.webloc

Last edited:
Hi soofsayer we don't get a lot of GD weather up here in Scotland so I need to get out when it's gd 😂

Hello mate. I've just joined too. Live in Newcastle and I'm picking my bike up from Glasgow on Saturday. What's the chances? Haha

Hello mate. I've just joined too. Live in Newcastle and I'm picking my bike up from Glasgow on Saturday. What's the chances? Haha

😂😂 going to try get out on mine tomorrow it will be the 2nd time out on it weathers terrible up here hope it's dry tomorrow

I've just got home from picking mine up. Jesus Christ! Weather from Glasgow back down to newcastle was great. Was nice and sunny. Guess I was lucky 😊

Back