New Arrival

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carbonara

Reaction score
Hi to everyone.....just went down to my dealer to watch the arrival of 3262 being unloaded from its cot, got the long wait now until 1st March for the 2014 plate....can't wait. Will post some pictures later.

Hi. Whereabouts r u based?

Hi, I am in York.......stil wet and windy, but the sun is trying to find a way through.
Spending tomorrow rearranging the garage to fit the new HP4 and my existing K1300 without upsetting her indoors as she wants to keep freezer, washer and tumble dryer........not very considerate I thought.!!

Hi, I am in York.......stil wet and windy, but the sun is trying to find a way through.
Spending tomorrow rearranging the garage to fit the new HP4 and my existing K1300 without upsetting her indoors as she wants to keep freezer, washer and tumble dryer........not very considerate I thought.!!

nice one. I've got a K1300R alongside the HP4, you an S or R? I'm just the other side of wetherby and often do the Helmsley / Stokesley, Whitby run when the weather is better, so perhaps a brace of hp4s doing that loop would be fun?

nice one. I've got a K1300R alongside the HP4, you an S or R? I'm just the other side of wetherby and often do the Helmsley / Stokesley, Whitby run when the weather is better, so perhaps a brace of hp4s doing that loop would be fun?

I tour on my K1300 - it is a GT. Heading off to the Pyrenees this year for 12 days in June.
It would be good to meet up Helmsley Market Square once I am on the road with the HP4, and have a blast over the Moors.

I tour on my K1300 - it is a GT. Heading off to the Pyrenees this year for 12 days in June.
It would be good to meet up Helmsley Market Square once I am on the road with the HP4, and have a blast over the Moors.

Sounds like a plan. I'll be quizzing you about the planned trip in due course, I'm going end of June. Enjoy the new bike in the meantime. :).

Well done, quite nice seeing it arrive, I don't think mines been built yet, so could be a long wait for me. Show us some pics when you can, it will keep me going :courage:

Latest posts

Back