New 2015 S1000rr - wouldn't start!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rizzo

Reaction score
Has anybody had any issues starting? I took my bike to have Renthal chain and sprocket fitted first thing, however, the bike wouldn't start for some time! It was turning over as normal but wouldn't fire- got there eventually and seems ok now? Any feedback welcomed. Thank you.

Hi,
2nd day I got mine did the same, like it had no fuel. Rang the deal and was told to ring home start but fired up after about 30secs of just dabing the starter rang bmw and was told some times the key does not get read by imobelizer, so just put it down to that was told turn of remove key and try again.
Dean

Hi,
2nd day I got mine did the same, like it had no fuel. Rang the deal and was told to ring home start but fired up after about 30secs of just dabing the starter rang bmw and was told some times the key does not get read by imobelizer, so just put it down to that was told turn of remove key and try again.
Dean

Thanks for that Dean. That's exactly what I thought in terms of fuel.
Seems ok now. Managed to get to the garage and had my Renthal chain and sprocket fitted.

Back