My Black 2015 S1000RR With Evotech tail tidy :)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuart69allan

Reaction score
Must be a world record for shortest time a bike remained standard for! The Evotech tail tidy was here before the bike arrived because i can't stand the look of the horrible standard number plate holders :disgust: Ruins the lines of the bike. Anyway after reading loads of advise on this forum it was down to D3 or Evotech... D3 couldn't supply one so evotech it was and i'm not disappointed!!! Fantastic build quality, simple instructions and so easy to fit :joyous: Next will be a carbon Austin can to really finish off the looks and then the carbon panels will make there way on to it :eagerness:
I really cannot see yamaha beating this amazing bike. Even restricted its amazing... ROLL ON 600 MILES!!! :eagerness:

F**kers! It was thrown in with the bike as was the alarm... I didnt notice it until you've pointed it out :05.18-flustered: This will be addressed in the morning!!!

Nice, be careful when taking the pad back off. I'd get the stupid fuckers that put it on to take it off again. Is that the standard hugger ? If it is it looks ok , better than the ones that came with my last 2 fireblades (09&12).

Looks really good, I also bought the same tail tidy. I assumed the original light would be reused as it didn't come with one in the packet but it was missing, awaiting the replacement and they are sendng out with the radiator guard.

Great pics and that has convinced me to go with the Evotech tail tidy.

Can i ask how people chain up there bike? Ideally it's best to go through the frame but i can't really see how its possible... I don't was to just chain the back wheel to the ground anchor as the rear wheel can be removed! is there a better way?

Can i ask how people chain up there bike? Ideally it's best to go through the frame but i can't really see how its possible... I don't was to just chain the back wheel to the ground anchor as the rear wheel can be removed! is there a better way?

I know what you mean i chain the rear wheel but also have a disc lock fitted.

If you fit pillion pegs they make a convenient loop to route a chain through. I might make a thief think twice, but at the end of the day if they want the bike they'll chop the chain anyway rather than remove the wheel.

Looks ace that, well pleased for you. Gives me an idea of how mine will look as I've gone for the black one and dealer has fitted an Evotech tidy before I get it next Saturday. Be interested to see the rest of your mods like the carbon, keep us posted with more piccies.

On the hole in the hugger, I had an 09 ABS Fireblade and the dealer recommended not fitting the Honda accessory hugger because of the box section under the rear subframe as they said the hugger will destruct if it makes contact with the box. Never had an issue with it in all the years I had it but I never carried a passenger though. The standard Honda hugger was crap though, no protection and not worth being on the bike.

I had the Evotech tail tidy on the 2013 and thankfully it fits on the 2015 as they're always out of stock.

Fitted my Evotech tail tidy today, nice straight forward job but noticed when standing directly behind the bike that its slightly higher, 2 or 3mm, on the right hand side ie closer to the tail light, than on the left. Everything seems to be sitting correctly and tightened up evenly, not a big issue and I can probably sort with a strategically placed washer but I know its not quite right!! Anyone seen this on theirs?

Can I ask what size the plate is and has it got a black rear side to it?

Trying to find one without joy so far.

Cheers

Charlie

Latest posts

Back