My 13 model traded in for 17 model cant wait

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nipper12

Reaction score
Hi all had my 13 model for 6 months put 4890 miles on her .got a good deal for new 17 model from inverness bmw .there picking my one up monday geting my new one march or april .orders in for s1000rr sport with a extra sports package with motorrad colors . ?375 for paint color . ?575 for sports package . Loved the 13 but i think with the 17 model will be even better . Am not in love with the new color bmw has put out but am planning changing every 18 months anyway if all is well and my health is still good god willing

congratulations mate , the 17 looks ace. how much did it cost if you don't mind me asking? and what color did you go for?

Ive got a really good deal from them i got 9275 for mine . Paying ?15750 for the sport with a ?575 extra package with the motorrad colors blue in white . But a extra bonus as am the fist to place order i got free rear cowl

cheers for the info mate , your getting a cracking bike and a great deal

Yes got it for 2016 prices because its ordered last month they offered me a deal i couldent walk away from . So ive got the 17 model with cowl sports packeg for price of standard 16 sports modl

I moved from a gen 2 to a gen 3, you'll appreciate the difference. I assume the huge ?1200 increase in '17 is more to do with the exchange rate than the cost of a euro 4 cat....!

well the saleman told me there sticking with 16 prices until the end of match as when brexit hits they could go up by 10 percent so thats why i grabbed the deal

thanks lads still be sad to see my baby go .going to be along winter running my rf900 to work but at least am still riding

Hi all had my 13 model for 6 months put 4890 miles on her .got a good deal for new 17 model from inverness bmw .there picking my one up monday geting my new one march or april .orders in for s1000rr sport with a extra sports package with motorrad colors . ?375 for paint color . ?575 for sports package . Loved the 13 but i think with the 17 model will be even better . Am not in love with the new color bmw has put out but am planning changing every 18 months anyway if all is well and my health is still good god willing

Good for you nipper. Enjoy the anticipation.

HP rearsets are worth having, you could save yourself a couple of hundred quid and buy some off fleabay, they do come up from time to time in as new condition and if you don't fancy fitting them yourself any bike shop will do it for you

Ive just got the rear sets and levers from bmw 585 for rear sets 350 for levers want everything new plus they fit em free. Just got order forum in today they made a mistake offered me 9275 for my bike on order forum its 9400 happy days

Latest posts

Back