Motorcyclefairingsale.co.uk.......any good????

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tintin1000rr

Reaction score
am looking around for track fairings for the RR and have seen this site advertising what seems to be reasonably priced kits. Anyone ever purchased a set or have experiences of fitting???

cheers

am looking around for track fairings for the RR and have seen this site advertising what seems to be reasonably priced kits. Anyone ever purchased a set or have experiences of fitting???

cheers
Not used them, but I have just purchased full track fairings from pro fibre .co.uk they are a good fit and well built, and very helpful, based in Coalville.

thanks for the advice...will have a look...guessing no members have spent their hard earned on a fairing kit from these guys......will continue to shop around

thanks

I've had a few race fairings for my BMW and would recommend Alpha Racing or Cruciata. Others I have used have been a poor fit.

I will be buying some race fairings for next season and alpha racing keep getting recommended to me for quality over price so I'll likely be doing that.

I've got Alpha fairings, and to be honest I was disappointed after hearing all the stories about fit and finish bring top notch considering the cost. I've had to use filler primer on mine to get the edges smoother, and open up some holes so they line up properly. On the plus side it is very thick though, so I'm sure it's a very strong moulding.

Think you need to realise what you want, there are so many out there. More on the perfect side will cost you more and less on the perfect side will cost you less. I bought the german ones, yes a little fiddling but only 170 squid, left me some money to spend elsewhere.

cheers

Mate, i will tell you what you will get if you buy those, badly fitting fairings, poor finish, imperfections. I used a set once (not from this place) and after a year i took em off to try some originals that i managed to get hold of and the damage to the aluminum parts that they was tight/rubbing on (frame and subframe) was damaged pretty bad. For that sort of money they have to be Chinese knock offs. Better to buy a used quality set - i think!

Mate, i will tell you what you will get if you buy those, badly fitting fairings, poor finish, imperfections. I used a set once (not from this place) and after a year i took em off to try some originals that i managed to get hold of and the damage to the aluminum parts that they was tight/rubbing on (frame and subframe) was damaged pretty bad. For that sort of money they have to be Chinese knock offs. Better to buy a used quality set - i think!

Yep China!!

[h=3]Overview for motorcyclefairingsale.co.uk[/h]
[h=5]Registrar Info[/h]

Domain name:
motorcyclefairingsale.co.uk

Registrant:
MotorcycleFairingSale

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
qingpu
shanghai