Moto gp viewing.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derwyn

Reaction score
Chaps,

Those of you who like to watch the moty gp on a sunday, how will you be watching it this season?

Since its now following suite with F1 and will be passed around the channels like a skinny lad in prison.

I deffo wont be signing up to no BT TV so I guess I will be having to download the torrent after its been screened :-( not ideal really.

Since its now following suite with F1 and will be passed around the channels like a skinny lad in prison.

and there's me thinking the larger lads got all the action.

Thought it would be on Eurosport?

Not sure about eurosport but expect BT will not be allowing it to be shown on any free channels.

Can you get BT channels via sky hardware? Dont you need a BT box for BT channels?

What do these geneticaly modified Sky boxes retail at?

Tar.

You can get BT sports on Sky and Virgin.

It's free on virgin if you have the largest TV package. Free if you have BT's (awfully poor) broadband.

I have the minimal TV package from Virgin as it's only for the wife and kids. I know it's petty of me but i won't pay for BT sports just because I dislike how they went about getting all the sports, and making a lot of sports that were free to watch now paid.

This really pisses me off! I have the top sky package including sports movies & 3d, I have Virgins best 120meg broadband as well, all in costing me around £120 a month, Its costing me an extra £15 a month for bt sport in HD I have watched nothing on it yet! Only want it for motogp. Fuggin ripoff!

It really is a cock pain if it doesn't work out for you. To be fair, most people can still access it, if they pay the money, somehow. Not all new Sports channel rollouts have been so inclusive. Luckily, BT is about the best broadband for me, where I am geographically, so I do get it. I wouldn't be spending the money if I didn't fall into that category though.

I've watched some classic 500s on BT sport, plus some NASCAR (aye, so what?) and they are showing WRC exclusively too. But yeah, it's mostly Football, Rugby and American Footballl and Basketball on ESPN.

Fact is, it was a hugely successful policy for Sky Sports when they launched - the main draw was the premiership stuff, but they made sure they carried a wide range of sports that, to be fair, they did cover well. That's what made the Sky platform a success in the first place. So you can't blame BT for copying it wholesale. People bitch and moan, but they end up paying in enough quantities to make it viable. Law of economics.

This really pisses me off! I have the top sky package including sports movies & 3d, I have Virgins best 120meg broadband as well, all in costing me around £120 a month, Its costing me an extra £15 a month for bt sport in HD I have watched nothing on it yet! Only want it for motogp. Fuggin ripoff!

I've got the full sky package and all I had to do was phone sky and I got bt sport hd and it doesn't cost me anything extra, unless they changed since I did it a few months ago

Looks like pirate bay then ;-) unless I can get one of these moody sky boxes :-|

D.

Virgin, argued a new price last Dec with TvXL 30mb and phone for £38pm.

Anyone know how to view it in Southern Ireland as we don't have BT

^^Throw.

Theres also cricfree.tv streaming quality isn't always the best, but something is better than nothing.

Also, another way to get BT sports on your tele would be to use XBMC with any of the various add-ons. Mashup add-on so far has had all the BT sports live streams.

Install XBMC on your tablet (with hdmi out), laptop or desktop pc (if you have a long video/audio cable to reach TV) and just run it through your TV.

Latest posts

Back