Moto gp viewing.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, another way to get BT sports on your tele would be to use XBMC with any of the various add-ons. Mashup add-on so far has had all the BT sports live streams.

Install XBMC on your tablet (with hdmi out), laptop or desktop pc (if you have a long video/audio cable to reach TV) and just run it through your TV.

Where do you get the Mashup add-on Ross? Can't find it anywhere in XBMC. Ta.

Thanks bud! But I appear to have solved the issue by the use of one of these cheeky boxes.. skybox f5s

But the proof will be in the viewing tomorow .

45 Quid on ebay.. a mth sub is required approx 6 quid for all sat channels.

Ask N30 for details of subs ;-)

Just found out that itv4 will be showing highlights of yesterdays Moto Gp tonight at 8pm (and its free). Appears that itv4 will show highlights on each Monday night after race day. This goes for each round, im setting recording link to catch them all.

Last edited:
Yeah thats pretty cool. Its hard not to find out the results before hand though.

Was a damn fine first round !!

Derwyn what's your opinion on the skybox f5 , how much was it with the free channels

Hi cally.

Well its a cheap box for what you get! The HD Picture quality is pretty damn good . I Have mine through a 65" series 8 samsung lcd and 7.1 speaker system and its impressive for 45 quid.

It claims to be wifi but its not! It requires a wifi dongle, mine didnt work and i have read the same for a lot of people. It appears it really does require a network cable connection to your router for the best results.

The program guide is shite! Useless infact. But all the channels are arranged in to favourite catagories.. movies, sports, etc so its super quick to get to the channel you need as long as you know what you want. If your just browsing for summat to watch then use your phone or tablet.

Easy to set up! Loads of little youtube vids to show you how.

I pay £6 a mth for all channels so its solved my motogp issue. N30 on this forum offers a gaurenteed all channel service that i may take up. But this mthly one iam using seems to be ok at the mo'

I got my 2 from a really good ebay seller called "simply_corporation" comes with an up to date channel list and firmware.

You can get better quality boxes that do the same job.

But for the price its damn cool ;-)

Just found out that itv4 will be showing highlights of yesterdays Moto Gp tonight at 8pm (and its free). Appears that itv4 will show highlights on each Monday night after race day. This goes for each round, im setting recording link to catch them all.

thanks for the tip will do the same (missed last Mondays, was too drunk :/ )

Im guessing it is if you have bt broadband and/or their other products.

Streaming is hit and miss up here in the dales. Iplayer/itv player struggle at times .

No fibre at mine as yet.

Latest posts

Back