Michelin 200/55 x 17 Power Supersport

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Anyone used that Oponeo, they have a 200 in stock, tho it says only 1.... for ?112.00 free delivery. Excellent price, rather than change a pair I think I will do the rear only as the front has loads of meat on it...

Don't want to pay online think I will call them 1st thing, would be my luck I pay then they tell me they are out of stock and I'll wait for 2 weeks for my dough back..

Oponeo anyone ?

They are end of line. So they are shifting the stock. No worries. If you've a good front it makes sense to just replace the rear.

- Sent from Mobile

Never heard good things about Oponeo or online places, like if they send you the wrong tyre then it's weeks trying to resolve it.
Bob Collins at FWR is the man to speak to for new tyres, call him up for better prices than online and generally 48hr delivery đź–’

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Never heard good things about Oponeo or online places, like if they send you the wrong tyre then it's weeks trying to resolve it.
Bob Collins at FWR is the man to speak to for new tyres, call him up for better prices than online and generally 48hr delivery ď–’

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

?130 Bruce... just been on their site

I know plenty of people who have used Oponeo without any problems at all, as for FWR you need to ring and speak to Bib rather than go by the web price as he generally does a better price in person.

Oponeo

I've used Oponeo countless times to order race tyres and never had an issue. So far this season I've ordered seven sets of Metzeler Race RR tyres and each time I have received them within 48 hrs and they've all been less than 4 months old.

Excellent lads. So all sorted with Oponeo ?112.00.

It nearly wasn't as the ANFON that answered the phone told me hmmm we have Bridgestone..? I said it was a Michelin I was after... "no no no Michelins" ..yes you have according to your website.. "Michelin Michelin no no no Michelin".... well your website is wrong then.

Round in circles we went till he figured out that he was inputting the wrondg data... "Oh we have 6 Michelin" I said I only wanted 1. "Would you like me to put the order through"... no it's OK mate I want to make sure the tyre is correct I'll do it myself on your system.

Idiot !.... ANFON.. an abnormal freak of nature in case you wondered.

Stu

Latest posts

Back