Metzeler Racetec K3 review

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good spot...wonder why it didn't make it to YouTube... anyway, agree with everything they said about both tyres. The M7s are working well for me on road and (occasional) track. Haven't yet killed the rear, so waiting to see if it it lasts more than a K3

I'll be interested to see how the M7RR compares to the new S21 Evo.

I'll be interested to see how the M7RR compares to the new S21 Evo.

These will continue to be chalk and cheese as Metzeler continue with 'V' shaped tyres and Bridgestone with 'U'. It really depends which style you prefer.

Ive just gone to the sportsmarts2 as i prefer the u shape

M7 is by far best road tyre I've used wet or dry defo in my group of riders the m 7 grips second to non also decent mileage

I've got K3's on mine.
Haven't had the bike 2 weeks yet, the tyres were fitted the day i collected it, and it was snowing! I was nervous but they've were fine.

I'm 400/500 miles in now and so far I'm very happy with them. Still got a bit if chicken strip tho!

Hi i dont have a bmw yet its gonna be my next bike, i have a cbr1000rr 09 and i had k3 tyres fitted about a month ago. For fast A & B road riding i cant fault them even when its about 12 deg they fill you with confidence and the grip is really good. I have done about 800-900 miles and wear is quite good so far. I will be sticking with these tyresfrom now on.

Back