Merry Christmas everyone!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Oli would be good to see you at EAMG. I?m one of the observers in the group and would be happy to give you a taster ride in the new year so you can go in knowing what the club offers and what you want from it.
Although Phil might have already filled in a few blanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Paul, many thanks for your kind offer, will look forward to meeting you in the New Year! [emoji4]

Yea Phil and I were talking about EAMG and RoSPA last time we went for a ride.
Is definitely something I?d like to pursue in 2018.
Phil mentioned you were an observer, so it?s great to know that there are a couple of forum members associated with EAMG

Last edited:
Would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy Christmas and a successful new year, this forum is the best one I've been involved with so that's down to all the members associated with it. So much knowledge and information shared it's great being involved.....

Yea guys.. merry xmas to all and hope everyone has a fantastic 2018... this is a brilliant forum, it certainly keeps me entertained on these excrutiatingly long nights...and a big thanks to the mods for keeping everything on the straight and narrow.

Cheers

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas all.

I was woken up by my 2 & 4 yr old at stupidoclock this morning to see what the big man had delivered.

I didn?t realise there are two 4 O?clocks in a day.

Apparently, I needed socks.

Have a great day & all the best for 2018.

Merry Christmas all.

I was woken up by my 2 & 4 yr old at stupidoclock this morning to see what the big man had delivered.

I didn?t realise there are two 4 O?clocks in a day.

Apparently, I needed socks.

Have a great day & all the best for 2018.
I remember those days well mate.. we invested heavily in Dummy Tits and used to send our two to bed with one in each hand, one in the mouth and four scattered in the cot/bed and a prayer !.. it NEVER worked on xmas morning.. haha. A magical time for them..enjoy.

Stu

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Some things never change Rosso, my kids are 19 and 23. My eldest bought a house and moved out two weeks ago but still appeared with her boyfriend this morning at 5 AM to open all our prezzie under the tree......

It's the first Christmas without my Dad but I'm sure he will be smiling with us all today, I know other members on here who have lost a parent this year, thinking of you too.

Make a total fuss of your kids they are at a magic age, who needs sleep anyway, haha.

Merry Christmas

JimmyMac

My kids are 9 and 5. My truly brilliant and selfless daughter (9) made up a load of word search puzzles and such like so her and her bro had something to do on Christmas morning to give mum and dad a bit if a sleep in before the prezzies. They didnt wake up until nearly 8 and we were down getting santas stocking fillers by 8.30. Seems the only person who couldnt sleep was me, and I got a pair of slippers for my efforts, intended for the postman me thinks as they are a size too small.

Happy Christmas everyone. I hope you all got what you wished for.

Is there sufficient content for ‘I must have been naughty this year because Santa brought me this’ thread?

My first entry would be the slippers that are too small, ordinarily no big deal, just a simple exchange, but that was all I got this year. Must have been really bad lol.

Can't help with that thread Soof, Held Twin gloves for me, your family obviously think you have everything you need :) Odd your missus doesn't know what size feet you have though....

Merry Christmas to all members on the best forum by far, big thanks to Andy, Ryan, Alex and Oli for all there hard work and time they put in over the year. Really enjoy being a member on here and met some great people and hope to meet some more next year.

Latest posts

Back