Luggage

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tail section and pillion seat are much narrower on the later model.

The 2010 bag will fit a 2012 but the shaped recess will be far larger than intended. The 2012 bag won't bit on a 2010.

Thanks Alex....so if I'm looking for a pillion seat or Hepco rack to fit my 2015 I need to make sure it is for a 2012 model onwards? Still confused by why they list the 2015 model as a different part number from 2012 - 2014!!

My '15RR is fitted with an S1000R comfort pillion seat that was also fitted to my '13RR, so all totally interchangeable. I must admit I also thought the 2010/11 pillion seat was the same as the later models as they are always listed as being suitable for all.

Just borrowed a friends 2009 seat and it fitted straight on my 2015..

I'm in exactly the same situation - I have a 2015 RR without the pillion seat or rear pegs so I need to find a solution to attach my Kriega US20 / 10 combo.

Whilst searching last night, I came across the Hepco and Becker sport rack which essentially replaces the pillion seat - looks like a pretty good solution, anybody ever seen or tried this option ?

http://www.moto24.co.uk/hepco-becke...9;86732;4971&gclid=CNPaqMX458oCFSoOwwodKNgCoQ

Colin

A word of caution. I bought one of these at the end of last year. Be aware that you will also have to buy a lock holder if you don't have the seat and it will cost about ?40 from your BMW dealer. The holder on the seat cover is bonded in place and cannot be used.

I'm in exactly the same situation - I have a 2015 RR without the pillion seat or rear pegs so I need to find a solution to attach my Kriega US20 / 10 combo.

Whilst searching last night, I came across the Hepco and Becker sport rack which essentially replaces the pillion seat - looks like a pretty good solution, anybody ever seen or tried this option ?

http://www.moto24.co.uk/hepco-becke...9;86732;4971&gclid=CNPaqMX458oCFSoOwwodKNgCoQ

Colin

Colin did you go for this option?
Looks a good piece of kit to have.
I too have Kriega 20+10 that I don't really want to swap

Jules

Latest posts

Back