Lots of Gen 3 goodies - returning bike to standard

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whatleytom

Reaction score
Hi there,

Deciding to return my bike to standard instead of selling with all the mods on, so below are all the parts i'm looking to shift. Hopefully priced fairly. Let me know if you're interested. All prices inc postage unless stated, photos here - https://imgur.com/gallery/syFCaFN

R&G crash bungs - no R&G sticker logo as I didn't like it, but otherwise perfect condition ?50
Evotech Levers - pretty much as new, ready to go on another Gen 3 - ?80
Puig double bubble clear screen - pretty much as new, seen two rides - ?60
Power Commander 5 - Installed in May, been on the bike since, immaculate condition - ?200
Full Akrapovic Titanium Race system - As seen in photos, has come off Lee Johnston's TT superstock bike. Full titanium race system, is pretty loud but sounds incredible, have a number of baffles that can be fitted in the link pipe, looking for ?1,350.
Carbon rear hugger without the hole - Save the back of your bike from all that spray! - ?70
BMW HP Rearsets - In good condition, some wear on the peg knurling, otherwise perfect. - ?350
Sprint P08 Filter - Only fitted 3 weeks ago, barely used - ?60
Black tank side panels - Immaculate condition - ?70

Thanks,
THomas

Still have the below for sale if there is any interest.

R&G crash bungs - no R&G sticker logo as I didn't like it, but otherwise perfect condition ?50

Power Commander 5 - Installed in May, been on the bike since, immaculate condition - ?160

Carbon rear hugger without the hole - Save the back of your bike from all that spray! - ?70

Latest posts

Back