Looking for wheel bags

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HPS Wheel Bags

I have a set of HPS wheels bags and they are reasonably priced, well padded and I would certainly recommend them. HPS do ship overseas but you have to contact them directly by telephone or email for a quote.

Montrose rope and sail make then to order and size. You fill out a measurement form and pick from a load of colour and material combinations and they make and ship them to you within 2 weeks if I remember. Mine were 140 for the pair. Could be more now as that was a couple years ago.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Re: HPS Wheel Bags

I have a set of HPS wheels bags and they are reasonably priced, well padded and I would certainly recommend them. HPS do ship overseas but you have to contact them directly by telephone or email for a quote.
I will send them an email, thx.

Montrose rope and sail make then to order and size. You fill out a measurement form and pick from a load of colour and material combinations and they make and ship them to you within 2 weeks if I remember. Mine were 140 for the pair. Could be more now as that was a couple years ago.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk
Good idea, will look for a shop here in the netherlands

Latest posts

Back