Leathers ONE or TWO piece suit ?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on your shape i suppose. Having the body of an adonis and male super model its was a great fit straight off the peg 😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Depends on your shape i suppose. Having the body of an adonis and male super model its was a great fit straight off the peg 

Yeah I'm one of those too :rolleyes:

Have a look at Held. German, well made, and 'held' means hero in German so what more you could want?
Excellent gear...I was going to and may still buy a set... they do skinny/normal/heavy build for each size...which is great and without a doubt anyone pretty much could get a perfect fitting set up off them with those permutations.

Sent from Galaxy S7

I dont regret my Scott Leathers purchase but im not 100pc convinced id deal with them again

You could try Scott..see how you get on

Sent from Galaxy S7

Last edited:
Right guys now from Your experience .... It's verry hard to keep clean white suit ?? So better to pick more BLACK than white ? Im asking because at this moment i have allmost full BLACK but woudlike buy more white ;)

White is a bloody nightmare

Kangaroo leather suit is very lightweight and it feels better than cowhide BUT...it needs a lot of care and it will not last as much as the cowhide.
I had a SPIDI top of the line kangaroo leather. It really felt like I was wearing my gym apparel. It was sooo comfortable but as I mentioned above it needed a lot of care. Now I have a top of the line Alpinestar Race Replica TechAir suit (I am still considering to put the airbag) and its twice the trouble to get in and out. It is about 0.8-1kgr heavier BUT with way better protection that adds weight (it includes backprotector). It seams the Alpinestar can resist to time a lot better than the kangaroo SPIDI.

Also the white suit is a NIGHTMARE to keep it white.

Leathers

I have a Dainese D-Air 1pc race suit which is predominantly white. It is perhaps the best set of race leathers I have ever owned but I have to clean it regularly; especially after a wet trackday. I only ride on track but I can't think of anything worse than having white leathers if you ride on the road.

White is a bloody nightmare

Yes, if you want it to look pristine you are on a loser with white; having said that it acquires a nice patina with use :05.18-flustered: Held White suit on display!

20160808_04345.jpg

Last edited:
Many thanks guys for all advise and comments ;)

i decide to keep my old 2 piece Alpinestars suit for week days and i bought 1 piece for track days and FAST ride with friends ;)

i want go with Athem but i get great deal for GP PLUS so finally im bought GP PLUS ;)

is not plain white and some tricky / fansy Haha but i think i will b looks different than others in this suit :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Owner of the shop have Nice rule " send me a link i beat the price " so i send him link to Athem 1 P suit and i get answer ... " I cannot do that price on the Atem , but why not buy the nice GP Plus suit I have in the shop here ? ? 695 " so i just get my Bm and go to the shop ;)

what do You think guys ? Is Nice or crapp ;)

ps: if some one need a link to this shop let me know i will send You ;) maybe he can do for You some great deal aswell ;)

Last edited:
Its very nice. It is not in the same league as the Atem but you will be happy with it.

Latest posts

Back