Dainese Laguna Seca 4. Leather Suit. As New.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeDuke

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hello All,
I have here my Dainese Laguna Seca 4 one piece leathers.
I bought this in the vain hope that I would fit, sure enough... I dont.
Its a EURO Size 56. I wore it once in the house to see if it fits; and has since been in its protective cover that it came in. Still has that lovely Dainese D-Skin Smell.
I think 600quid is fair for a brand new suit. I will include recorded/tracked postage with that. Someone else can grab a bargain and enjoy it.

Here are the pics:

Attachments

• D4.jpg
    D4.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 150
  • D5.jpg
    D5.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 149
  • D2.jpg
    D2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 147
  • D1.jpg
    D1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 145
  • D3.jpg
    D3.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 142
Interested but not sure on the sizing. I have a old RST euro 56, a new RST UK42 and old 2 piece Dannsport Euro 54/UK44 and they all fit me !!!!. What height/weight/build are you ? Message me if you prefer

Thanks

Phil M

Hi Phil.
Hmm all brands are a little different, the best bet would be to look at Dainese size chart at a euro 56 and see their base levels. From there you have leeway. A touch shorter or taller is not really a big deal. Just generally if that's your dimensions. Chest and waist.

Weather is perking up I see.
Nice unused suit to go with your track days?....
Complete the look with the M Pro RACE Helmet I have for sale here as well?

Hi Phil.
Hmm all brands are a little different, the best bet would be to look at Dainese size chart at a euro 56 and see their base levels. From there you have leeway. A touch shorter or taller is not really a big deal. Just generally if that's your dimensions. Chest and waist.
That's my point. I fit lots of different size charts differently, so looking at the Dainese size chart tells me nothing. I'm 5"8 and even with my 2 RST suits I'm a 56 & a 42 !!!

I think the best thing to do is pop by a Dainese reseller and try on a size 56. Or feel free if your local to pop by and try mine on. (North London)
Kettle is always on..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back