Just saying hello!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaunH101

Reaction score
Well I've been a member a few weeks now, so thought I'd introduce, and looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you on ride outs this year!

I'm 22 years old, been biking since I was 12, bike mechanic by trade!

Don't currently have a S1000RR, but I'm hoping that'll change in the next few months!

Welcome Shaun, where are you based, my sons a similar age to yourself he's a bike mechanic in a local dealership.

Depends what you call cheap. I'm 25 and mines reasonably cheap. I've only got 2years no claim.

Just shy of 540 fully comp with protected excess. To me that's alright, you guys probably think it's expensive but having only just dropped below 1grand to insure the type of cars I drive (with 8ncb) it's not bad for something a lot faster :D

you guys probably think it's expensive but having only just dropped below 1grand to insure the type of cars I drive (with 8ncb) it's not bad for something a lot faster :D

i don't think it's expensive, which cars do you drive?

Sports cars. Audi s3's (had a couple) RS3, Subaru wrx STI, those sort of things. Been driving them since 19. Don't have one now though, just the s1000 as I have a company car now. Getting old and done pretty much all the good roads in Europe in a car. Fancy it on a bike now :D

Back