Just a brilliant ride today

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy tims

Reaction score
Went for a 120 mile or so blast this afternoon with my lad on his GSXR 750.

Dry grippy roads, not too much traffic & brilliant sunshine.

I'm starting to get much more comfortable with the awesome performance of my 2015 bike. I'm much more relaxed and just having a ball riding it.

Happy days.

I will agree it is awesome. Glad you had a great ride. I was stuck in work with a bad case of the biker blues, but don't think the NHS give out sick notes for that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I had a nice blast out today - primarily to BMW again to get my quickshifter looked at. Adaptive settings reset and .... it's just the same - bloody thing. Went for a blat round Codnor/Ripley/Belper to see some buddies - none of which were in (there probably were but hiding behind the sofa - gits), and back home again - only about 70 or so miles. Weather was excellent and really loving this bike - just wish the quickshifter didnt change its mind between 2nd and 3rd 10% of the time. Maybe I should treat myself to a 2017 version :)

Don't chop the bike just yet, get BMW to fix it. Everything can be fixed (exception being Alex's old bike).

Had a good blast myself today. Finally got to try out the m7rrs in anger. Intial thoughts were "meh". Didnt really like the profile compared to the dunlops and felt "hard" when commuting. Once they got some heat in them though i started to get some nice feeling on them. No issues with grip levels although the tc did flash a few times but that was me being a bit ham fisted. I softened the bitubos up a couple of clicks and slowed the rebound down by 2 clicks as well and the bike felt much much better

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back