Isle of Man 2014

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malco1

Reaction score
many planning on going over ?? Heading this year for my first trip, might try organize a meet up over there if people are interested, 27th to 2nd myself

Rusty and I will be over there from the 28th until the 9th staying in Glenn Mona not far from Ramsey, Unfortunatley for me i will not be on the S1000rr as i will have the Mrs in toe ridding Pillion so will be on my Triumph 1050 Sprint GT.

Rusty and I will be over there from the 28th until the 9th staying in Glenn Mona not far from Ramsey, Unfortunatley for me i will not be on the S1000rr as i will have the Mrs in toe ridding Pillion so will be on my Triumph 1050 Sprint GT.

Sweet, first year over so have to say looking forward to it

Going for the 1st time this year for a few days on 29th till 2nd and staying in Ramsey. Would be great to meet up with a few of you.

have not been before so wouldnt know where to start, any ideas lads where to meet up and what time they open the roads to the public?

The roads are open to the public every day they only close them for the racing, I am stoping at Quarter bridge campsite been the last few years, My HP4 carbon will be there its got BST wheels Racetaylormade exhaust, And a few other mods, See yous there
Kev

The roads are open to the public every day they only close them for the racing, I am stoping at Quarter bridge campsite been the last few years, My HP4 carbon will be there its got BST wheels Racetaylormade exhaust, And a few other mods, See yous there
Kev

I'm staying at Quarterbridge too.. HP4 not travelling though, was only able to get foot passenger spots, as couldn't plan far enough ahead!!

you chould of looked for tickets for sale on internet or e bay I couldn't go there and not be on my bike, get ready for plenty plenty of walking pal

you chould of looked for tickets for sale on internet or e bay I couldn't go there and not be on my bike, get ready for plenty plenty of walking pal

Plenty, plenty of drinking you mean... Sometimes not being able to ride is a good thing, not very often of course, but i'm more interested in watching than riding for one time only each year.

Alright lads i threw up a isle of man tt meet in the meet section, not long to go now!!

Well it looks like MD and the BMW has silenced a few critics, I can't see anybody getting near to him. BMW must be made up with him, he is such an aggressive rider I think he could be on for the senior win as well.

Well it looks like MD and the BMW has silenced a few critics, I can't see anybody getting near to him. BMW must be made up with him, he is such an aggressive rider I think he could be on for the senior win as well.

Yeah, amazing job. I saw some footage of him going up the mountain with Anstey's Honda following and Anstey couldn't even get in the slip stream of the Beemer, let alone overtake it. Impressive stuff. 10 TT wins now and he's only 25! He will be the next king of the mountain for sure.

I have two places available for 2015 pm me for details ferry and accommodation already booked

Latest posts

Back