insurance

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Ebike cheep and cheerfull (more than likely shit when/if i ever need to claim)
41 year old 5 years bike licence de65 post code kept in locked garage £450ish for four bike policy

Well off topic did you used to have a Westfield ??

I use Ebike cheep and cheerfull (more than likely shit when/if i ever need to claim)
41 year old 5 years bike licence de65 post code kept in locked garage £450ish for four bike policy

Well off topic did you used to have a Westfield ??

If that's a question for me, the answer sadly is no fella. I will check round the companies this time though and Ebike will be one of them. I do however need to know about the other three bikes now though, do tell!

N.

nick sorry for the confusion the Westfield question was aimed towards Boney

the other three bikes are
09 BMW GS650
04 Gillera 200cc scooter
04 160cc Honda monkey

Diets I have 2 custom monkeybikes one with a Daytona anima 190 motor and the other with a leccy start yx 140, its my first love lol do you go on any of the runs

Cally1066
Only really use the monkey when I go to Le Mans with the lads or want to ride like a t**t

anyone know where I could get temporary cover from?

New bike has 174 miles on the clock and I need to finish running it in before I can track it. Every broker/company I've called so far has no idea how to deal with this sort of request..... if it's not in the script and computer-says-no then it's just a big fat no-we-can't-insure-you. All I need's a weekends worth of cover FFS.

Insure it and then you got 14 days to cancel your policy , so run it in in then cancel it, :)

Back