Installing HP rearsets

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't comment on the 2015 but I fitted mine on my 2012 and it was pretty easy. I own a hammer and a chisel so not that technically complicated

Thanks, but not going to be able do much as ordered from KFM Motoraeder and the heel plates and all fixings are missing, not pleased :(

BMW HP Rearsets

The part numbers that need to be ordered for the HP Rearsets are 77 25 8 550 773 and 77 25 8 550 774. They should come supplied with all necessary fixings and carbon fibre heel guards. KFM's customer service is very good and they normally rectify any issues pretty quickly when contacted directly.

Re: BMW HP Rearsets

The part numbers that need to be ordered for the HP Rearsets are 77 25 8 550 773 and 77 25 8 550 774. They should come supplied with all necessary fixings and carbon fibre heel guards. KFM's customer service is very good and they normally rectify any issues pretty quickly when contacted directly.

Replied via email and they asked for pictures of what i received so hopefully they can sort it out quickly. Pretty poor they don't check what goes into the box to stop situations like this arising though.

Latest posts

Back