Info regarding sale of my 2015rr

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masho46

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Guys due to unforeseen circumstances I need to sell my 2015 RR.The reason for posting on here is because it was bought on a PCP agreement and I was kind of hoping someone on here might of been through this before with regards to selling while on finance.I would have no problem with a potential buyer paying straight to the finance company if that can be done or any other ideas would be welcome.On to the details of the bike it has 4200 miles on it in motorrad colours.Extras include race fit can with baffle,r&g tail tidy,pazzo levers,puig dark screen carbon fibre rear hugger.HP4 light weight wheels 200 rear tyre,pillion seat and foot pegs the full package which includes cruise control.The bike has never been on track or dropped never had the slick plug in and has m7 RR tyres on that have only done 700 miles plus all the original parts.Any advise will be welcome guys.

I think the first port of call is to speak to the finance company (is it BMW?) and ask their advice

I owe 12400 on it so it's a matter of getting the best price possible and making up the short fall think I need to trawl eBay see what the same spec bikes are going for.

You should be able to get that no problem, probably worth selling the HP4 wheels separately and refitting the std ones

I would also consider putting the bike back to stock as much as possible and selling the parts separately. As mentioned above in a previous thread your first point of call should be the finance company as technically the bike belongs to them and is not yours to sell.

Hi Masho, I bought a GS Adventure from a guy a few years ago that he had an outstanding PCP with BMW. Once I had viewed the bike and was happy to buy it we simply phoned the finance company from his house, I paid off the PCP with my debit card and gave the guy the balance in cash. It was simplicity itself and the seller was so chuffed with the deal he gave me about ?2k of brand new accessories that we hadn't even mentioned.

Hope you find a private buyer and its not too long before you're back in the saddle.

All the best

JimmyMac

What spare wheels?
To my mind he specc'd the optional forged rims... You don't get the cast ones as well ;)

- Sent from Mobile

Masho put HP4 light weight wheels in his original post, guess he meant HP forged, hence the confusion. ?11500 a bargain for someone btw

Yeah he did, I am just betting on him meaning the Black HP items.

- Sent from Mobile

I'll have it. Can collect tomorrow. Call me on 07825270441. I've pm'd you also.

If you need any help on the finance side I work for a BMW dealer and could advise. PM me if you need anything

Thanks guys for all the feed back the bike sadly has been sold yesterday.Following on from that if anyone wants a set of leathers 6 months old size 42 RST Evo 11 in blue and white let me know they cost ?450 will take ?200 plus postage.

Back