Info please

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADz

Reaction score
Hi guys I was reading super bike mag a few months ago it done a write up on a zxr10 with a full full system but I was interested in the plug & play fuel adjustment module they used but I can't bloody remember what it's CALLED??? It also had a sensor which plugged into the exhaust. not a pc5!

Neither of the above it's not the obvious. It's plug & play that doesn't require a map instead it's connected to the ecu & reprograms itself as required. Cheers anyway

Superbike magazine has been on line for about 2 years, just done a search on their site and can't see any mention of ZX10R's, Performance Bikes got their '16 ZX10 remapped at BSD (Pboro) to sort out the fuelling after fitting a full akra (and actvated the autoblipper)....

It may of been one of the other mags �� I'll ring Orwells today the lad in their knows as he's mentioned it b4

Yeah it was performance bikes . My apologies Alex it is the rapid bike evo ... Doh more expensive then.I remembered too ��

3d6cbf493fcb1729279d8bba8c45a182.jpg

6 page feature fast bikes ill tab thru it later for you see if theres anything there mate

Sent from Galaxy S7

Yeah it was performance bikes . My apologies Alex it is the rapid bike evo ... Doh more expensive then.I remembered too ��

PB initially used a flash tune, it didn't work that well hence why it ended up at BSD, cost ?408 for two maps & autoblipper

Last edited:
You boys are Shit hot cheers for your help. Has any one tried rapid evo? I've only used pc4&5s b4 . I'm not sure either will even be worth the money as I bought the road akrapovic which states it doesn't need any fuel adjustment. It is good but not quite perfect.

Had a scan thru nothing much in there, standard road test/comments think Mac and Ryans answers are what you are after.

Stuart

I've heard good things about RapidBike, was tempted to go that route, but got the Bazzaz instead...because the tuner I used was most familiar with them.

The tuner is the important part.

My Akra equipped '12 is smoother on transition (throttle off/on), more torquey in the mid-range and generally smoother all over.

you can get autotune for both the PC5 and bazzaz units,they work slightly differently to each other,and tbh,once you have a good map unless your riding at big altitude/temp differences theres not a lot of benefit

Latest posts

Back