i2i

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snow

Reaction score
Anybody done the knee down i2i course,
i know alot of people will say to just get on a track day and you'll soon have it down but i dont feel confident enough plus i love my bike and wouldnt want to damage it if i made a mistake.
Its ?199 for the day. Just wondering if its worth it, all the videos and reviews look decent

Soof has. I want to.
Ive done all the i2i MC1/3/5 days. All excellent and Tom is a great teacher.

- Sent from Mobile

Last edited:
Hi Snow. I did the knee down with Tom in June at the Rufforth airfield site. I think we started around 9.30 and were done by lunchtime. Only 5 of us, varying abilities, everyone who attended achieved knee down. Learnt things I hadn't thought about before, certainly improved my riding. Although you use his bike for all the training he let me use my HP4 for the last couple of sessions so I could get the feel for the right body position on my own bike which is something I have struggled with prior. Money well spent, you will enjoy it.

Soof has. I want to.
Ive done all the i2i MC1/3/5 days. All excellent and Tom is a great teacher.

Tom is good, he's a little pocket rocket but can master any bike
I enjoyed the days I did
have not done the knee down day as learnt that on track.

Just done it today, great day. Everyone managed knee down including a guy that just got it down then slid himself and the bike down the runway. (It was the 4th time he'd fallen off) but at least he achieved knee down
Found it alot harder on my own bike though but still managed it.

A couple of guys that film and write articles for motorcycle news and fast bike ect were down so had lots of footage and pictures that their going to send us all before it gets published so thats a bonus, if any1 wants a signed picture let me no haha :)

Back