HP04 D?? Airport Road Cork

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FRS463

Reaction score
Taking off from the Lights at Bull McCabes heading towards Kinsale last Friday 19th April at about 10.30am.

Looked good and nice reg.

Hi ,

I saw a HP4 coming out of rathcormac about 2 weeks ago might be the same bike I didn't get the reg . Would it be the bike that was in platinum for sale a few weeks back ?

Couldn't see what bikes they had, are you in Cork?

I am just outside the city and regularly come through there on mine

Couldn't see what bikes they had, are you in Cork?

I am just outside the city and regularly come through there on mine

What do you think of the HP4 ? I had a gen 1 and really liked it but I've a real hankering for a HP4 carbon ATM

I was tempted but couldn't justify it in the end as the deal on the Gen 3 RR was so good. I bought a Motorsport one in the end moved away from the stealth black one.

Motorsport gen 3 is a nice bike indeed and ya a HP4 once you've converted Sterling and paid VRT is north of ?20K now for a carbon but still think I'll bite the bullet .

Doesn't the hp4 have less power and more basic electronics to the 15 -17 s1000rr

Obviously it's a newer bike so more advanced but the Hp4 is a limited edition bike and has the attraction of exclusivity I guess and the potential of strong future values .

Met the guy today at Lee Motorcycles Little Island, Has it on Irish plates now as imported it from Lind In East Anglia.

Lots of carbon bits on it, was very nice up close.

Back