How much !!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep.

You can easily compare S1000RR ownership to Ducati owenership. To be honest, my S1000RR has been in the garage more than my Dukes too lol

bananaman link=topic=1907.msg17386#msg17386 date=1356463533 said:
Been looking at light fault plug in kits, 90 squid ?!?! Jeeze these people know how to charge eh ??

I got the dealer to switch the fault code off for free.

I know, but if you get the warning turned off you dont need the resistor kit.

If you are talking about the lamp warning which shows up when you remove the indicators or number plate carrier, this can be turned off by entering the Setup mode via the left handlebar switch cluster. Just press SET until the SETUP option appears then hold it down until you get the various options available, scroll through these until the CHECK LAMP option appears, hold down the button to change it. Hope this helps :)

Ah, if that is the case then apologies Bananaman, my bad, didn't know which model you've got. ::)

I'm sure I could make some from some blank plugs, would be really easy with those.
However I just had may warning turned off so it doesn't show anymore, so I dont see the point.

Godzilla link=topic=1907.msg17433#msg17433 date=1356614451 said:
I'm sure I could make some from some blank plugs, would be really easy with those.
However I just had may warning turned off so it doesn't show anymore, so I dont see the point.

Is that with lights out or fitted?

Afaik, you need the resistor kit if the lights are permanently removed, otherwise the fault light will keep appearing.

bananaman link=topic=1907.msg17447#msg17447 date=1356630713 said:
Hopper link=topic=1907.msg17437#msg17437 date=1356625394 said:
There is a member on here that made his own.

Well if he's reads this maybe he can pm me ;)

It was r25sti. Drop him a pm. Iv met him at a few TD's. He's a top bloke :)

The LAMPF! warning never shows either with the lights fitted or with track plastics/no lights fitted.

Godzilla link=topic=1907.msg17459#msg17459 date=1356646045 said:
The LAMPF! warning never shows either with the lights fitted or with track plastics/no lights fitted.

Interesting, sounds like I shouldn't have bothered buying the resistor kit, if the lamp warning doesn't actually cause any problems...? Oh we'll shit happens! :D lol

Back