How big can a smile be

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dangermoose

Reaction score
Morning Guys and Firstly Hello All. I collected my S1000rr sport yesterday but unfortunately was raining hard when I collected it. Unfazed I rode it home in rain mode (seriously heavy rain) and Oh My God!!! what a fantastic piece of kit.I had never test ridden it before I bought it as my best friend had bought one and told me it was awesome compared to my zx10 and other 1lt bikes I have and had so i just went with the flow. It was only about an 1hr ride but I am still grinning now. Can you ride that fast in the wet? i didn't think so untill yesterday. Anyway enough of me prattling on cheers Guys. Moose.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

Am very glad to hear you throughly enjoyed your first ride, despite the rain. Hope the weather is good for you so you can really get to experience your bike!

What RR do you have and where are you based?

Enjoy the forum, and may you have many more happy miles ahead of you :)

Oli

morning Oli

S1000rr sport with Dynamic Pack 2017 I am based in Lincolnshire. I will hopefully be out on it today for a proper ride.:smile-new:

morning Oli

S1000rr sport with Dynamic Pack 2017 I am based in Lincolnshire. I will hopefully be out on it today for a proper ride.:smile-new:

Good morning Moose,

Awesome! Have a great ride and fingers crossed for good weather!

If you have any questions with regards to the electronics/settings etc, just ask :)

Oh and that feeling you had yesterday after your first ride, does not wear off ... [emoji16]

Now you just need to get that 600 mile run in service out of the way so you can enjoy full beans!

Oli

Hi Oli

I bought an ex-demo rr sport with dynamic pack it has done 400miles and had the pin fitted and so slick and user is now available for the missile- No limiters anymore and it was discounted quite nicely too.

Thanks for the advice

Moose

Hi moose, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new bike. As a supporter of the forum (Thankyou) make sure you check out the premier members deals when you decide to start spending on mods :), not that the bike really needs any.

Hi Moose, lovely looking bike you have.
Hope you get out today for a blast to see what the dry weather grin is like!

Well done on the new bike Moose. I have a red RR Sport with Dynamic pack on the way. I pick it up next Wednesday but dropped into the dealer yesterday and its all there and ready to go. I actually sat on it but haven't ridden it yet. I did have a test ride on one and came back in the sure certainty I was buying one. They are so so fast and so easy to ride. My test ride was in the dry and on one that was run in and good grief it was a revelation.

Welcome Moose, where abouts in Lincs are you? Love the red / black / white colour scheme

Good colour scheme mate.. welcome. Sign up as a premier member as Soof says. Youll save the small fee if you purchase a sponsors product. Plus you will get a few cool stickers for your car/bike too.

enjoy.

s

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Good colour scheme mate.. welcome. Sign up as a premier member as Soof says. Youll save the small fee if you purchase a sponsors product. Plus you will get a few cool stickers for your car/bike too.

enjoy.

s

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

He already has signed up Stu, thanks for the plug anyway!

Village just outside Lincoln mate called Skellingthorpe, Got out on it yesterday and managed about 30 miles on it in sport mode before the heavens opened up and it was back to rain mode. but still grinning this morning

Some good roads from there, missed a good opportunity to get out myself yesterday due to a hangover!

well rode it yesterday for first time in completely dry weather all i can say was awesome right up to the point where rocky the pheasant decided to attack my front wheel while doing silly speed. All I can say now is it definitely looks better without the reflectors on the front mudguard

Hi Moose, welcome to the site. Is Chez Radwan still in Lincoln? I worked at Scampton for a while and I remember going their for a kebab pissed for weeks on end. I was convinced the owner was called Chez until I was educated later on, still makes me laugh.

Hope you have as much of a laugh on the new bike, looks mint.

JimmyMac

Back