highest mileage?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DL84

Reaction score
hi guys,

anyone know what kind of mileage these engines are going up to? anyone got "high" mileage? .
I am on 11200 which I count as low. must try harder.

cheers David

Last edited:
Bought my 2010 in January with 24k on it. Rather embarrasingly ive only put about 150 miles on it since i got it. Must try harder!

Bought my 2010 in January with 24k on it. Rather embarrasingly ive only put about 150 miles on it since i got it. Must try harder!
Wow thats actually impressive that you have only done 150 miles in 6yrs. I guess thats just from wheeling it in & out the garage now and then to polish it or something haha

Wow thats actually impressive that you have only done 150 miles in 6yrs. I guess thats just from wheeling it in & out the garage now and then to polish it or something haha

Try reading it again! I bought my 2010 model in January as in 2 months ago and have only ridden it twice since January!

Bought my 2010, in January, with 24k on it. Rather embarrasingly ive only put about 150 miles on it since i got it. Must try harder!
Try reading it again! I bought my 2010 model, in January, as in 2 months ago and have only ridden it twice since January!

Fixed... two comma's from greatness ;) :p

212q.jpg

Last edited:
I plan to put around 7000 miles a year on mine.
It's a 63 plate with 8k miles. I've had it 3-4 weeks and put about 700 miles on it so far.

Going to Scotland on it from Birmingham in September.
700 miles in 1 day!

Try reading it again! I bought my 2010 model in January as in 2 months ago and have only ridden it twice since January!
I knew that i was just making sure you knew....... honest!Also you have just made your comment go from impressive to shocking, 150miles since Jan. Yes try harder :)

Last edited:
I knew that i was just making sure you knew....... honest!Also you have just made your comment go from impressive to shocking, 150miles since Jan. Yes try harder :)

Tell me about it! All the nice days weve had ive been on shift and on my days off there always seem to be other things that need to be done! I promised myself i would ride more this year, its not working out that way!

Jimmy u been getting lessons with laptop liking the bike mojo

saw a S1000RR police bike (gen 2) recently with 70k miles ...still going strong! ;)
Also my mate's 2003 CBR600RR just clocked 140k! ....runs like new (almost!)

Latest posts

Back